Conformity certified, with thread A 45, with standard valve, without bottle
The dispenser is used in the medical and chemical laboratory for dosing of reagents and solutions and concentrated acids (except hydrofluoric acid, fluorine compounds, strongly alkaline solutions).
The field of application includes chemistry, microbiology, industry, water management, schools and universities.
Safety is a key aspect of the bottle-top dispenser:
- No risk of spilling - because the dispenser is screwed directly onto the reagent bottle. (Thread adapters are
included - additional adapters are available.)
- No contact with aggressive media because the piston (which is moistened by liquid) is fully coated
even in lifted condition.
- The device can be sterilized up to +121 °C (249.8 °F), 2 bar.
- The discharge tube is made of FEP, with integrated valve.
- The bottle label is always visible, because of movable discharge tube.
- with connecting facility for drying tube
- high precision by means of precisely ground cylinders made of borosilicate glass, precision valves,
exact and easily readable scale
- volume steplessly adjustable
5 thread adapters
1 filling tube of FEP, telescopic
1 discharge tube of FEP, bent, with safety screw cap